In this post I will be writing on the defects that are not able to reproduce very easily. I have listed 50 different ways we can try to reproduce the defects which are not-reproducible
- Request end users or customers to provide additional information about the defect which they logged.
- Testers will have to check the application system logs for any errors or warnings that can get clues about the issues.
- Testers will try to reproduce the defects just by following the steps mentioned in the defect
- Testers required to change the few configuration/network settings that help to trigger the defect.
- Testers to use similar past experience to replicate defects
- Testers to try to reproduce the defect on a different OS, Browser combination
- As other testers to test based on their experience to reproduce the defect
- Tester to reproduce the defect using different data inputs.
- Testers to try various external factors that may be causing the defect.
- Testers to try to reproduce the defect using different user roles.
- Testers to look for any issues with the system’s integrations with other systems.
- Testers to check for defects the application database systems.
Some of the above few examples, ways to reproduce the defects