What is scalability testing?
- It is a non functional testing
- It is also called as performance testing.
Benefits of scalability testing
- It ensures proper working of the application with increase of user traffic or data volume.
- This test helps to analyze how many user application breaks
- Helps to know when the client side breaks depending on the load.
Scalability testing parameters
- Response time
- Session time
- Transaction time
- As per user load
- Network usage
- Processor usage
- Memory usage